Cause of the Outlook error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
This type of bug is caused when you try to connect to the mail server via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and the connection cannot be established. This is because SSL encryption is disabled for the email account. In other words, we can say that MS Outlook sends an error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] that occurs when a user tries to send or receive emails. Since Outlook has two servers for sending and receiving emails, the user will get an error due to incorrect settings if the email client application cannot connect to one server.
Symptoms of Outlook Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- PC regularly crashes with the error while running the same program.
- The error occurs and it crashes the window.
- Windows is slow and takes too long to respond to mouse and keyboard input.
- The computer system frequently crashes for a few seconds.
This error can occur at any time, such as during the program installation process, or when Microsoft-based software is running, during the installation of Windows OS, or during Windows startup and shutdown.
Methods to fix the Outlook error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
Here are the general troubleshooting techniques to resolve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f], [pii_email_096d854470c8a6a62b16], and [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] errors as follows-
Method #1: Reconfiguring SSL encryption and SMTP and POP port number settings
You can completely avoid such an error by reconfiguring and changing certain settings to avoid the reasons for such errors.
- Start by starting MS Outlook.
- Click File >> Account Settings button (in the case of Outlook 2010 and above).
- Click Tools and then the Account Settings button (in the case of Outlook 2002 Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007).
- In the Account Settings dialog box, select the E-mail tab, and then double-click the account to which you want to make the changes.
- In the Check Email Account dialog box that appears, click More Settings.
- Internet e-mail settings will open, click on the Advanced tab, uncheck the box next to This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) and click OK.
- SMTP: 465
- POP: 995
Method 2#: Repair Outlook PST File
- Click Open File Explorer and navigate to the path: Program Files Microsoft Office Office.
- Then click on scanpst.exe and browse to locate and select the damaged PST file.
- Then click Start to repair the file.
- Now click Fix to fix any error in Outlook PST file.
- Soon, when the repair is complete, it will be displayed.
Method #3: Restore MS Outlook
- Open the Control Panel on your PC and click on Programs >> Programs and Features.
- Search Microsoft Office 2016 from the list and highlight it.
- Click Change.
- Select Quick Repair and Repair then follow the prompt commands.
- Find Microsoft Office 2013 in the list and highlight it.
- Click on change.
- Select Restore and Continue and follow the prompts.
- Try the sync again when the repair is complete.
- Find Microsoft Office 2010 in the list and highlight it.
- Click on change.
- Select Restore and Continue and follow the prompts
- Then try to sync again.
- Open Microsoft Office 2007.
- On the Help menu, click Office Diagnostics.
- Click Continue and then Start Diagnostics.
- Open Control Panel (Start> Settings> Control Panel)
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office / Outlook
- Click on the change.
- Select the Reinstall or Repair button and click Next.
- Select Detect and Repair.