I’m a big fan of coffee. I like it strong and black, with just a touch of sugar. But the truth is that not everyone feels this way about their morning cup of joe. And if you don’t drink your coffee black, then homemade creamer is essential to keep your taste buds excited! Here are some amazing recipes for homemade coffee creamers that will excite your taste buds:
- 1/2 cup vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste or 1 vanilla bean, scraped (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor with 2-4 cups of water and blend until blended thoroughly. Pour into a sealable container and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, shaking well before using it each time!
If you’re a chocolate lover and don’t mind the extra calories, go for it. Add chocolate syrup, pure cocoa powder (or chocolate chips), coconut oil, sweetener, and vanilla extract to the blender. Mix thoroughly until you get a nice paste similar to melted fudge. Then add milk or cream until you have your desired thickness (you may not need it all).
This easy recipe is a great complement to your morning cup of coffee. The cinnamon, brown sugar, and vanilla are delicious together!
- In a blender, combine 1 cup of milk, ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and pulse until well combined. You can also add some ice if you would like it cold!
- Pour into a glass container or jar and store in the refrigerator until ready to use!
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder (the type of chocolate powder you use doesn’t really matter)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (cornflour in the UK)
pumpkin caramel pecan
You’ll need the following:
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping cream (you can use half and half if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract. Add 1/2 cup cocoa powder to the mixture and stir until combined. Fold in 2 tablespoons heavy cream until well combined into a paste-like consistency. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks!
these recipes will excite your taste buds
They’re also easy to make and healthier than store-bought options.
Did you know that the average American spends about $3,400 on food in a lifetime? That’s a lot of money! You can save all that cash by making homemade creamer instead of buying it at the store.
we hope that you’ve enjoyed this article and learned some new things about coffee. Whether you’re an avid coffee drinker or someone who just enjoys a cup now and then, we know these recipes will excite your taste buds.