Wandavision is a new show on Disney+. It is a miniseries about Scarlet Witch and Vision. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and it includes elements of both the MCU movies and Marvel comics.
The show has been very popular, and people have been wondering how many episodes there are.
The show has 9 episodes. The first 4 episodes were released on January 15, 2021. The next 5 episodes will be released weekly on Fridays.
List Of Wandavision Episodes
- Wandavision Episode 1: “Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience“
- Wandavision Episode 2: “Don’t Touch That Dial“
- Wandavision Episode 3: “Now in Color“
- Wandavision Episode 4: “We Interrupt This Program“
- Wandavision Episode 5: “On a Very Special Episode…“
- Wandavision Episode 6: “All-New Halloween Spooktacular!“
- Wandavision Episode 7: “Breaking the Fourth Wall“
- Wandavision Episode 8: “Previously On“
- Wandavision Episode 9: “The Series Finale“
The show was originally going to have 8 episodes, but it was later announced that the season would be expanded to 9 episodes. This is not unusual for Marvel shows; many of their other shows on Disney+ have also been expanded from 8 to 9 or 10 episodes.
Wandavision is the first Marvel property to be released on Disney+. It was originally supposed to come out in 2020, but it was delayed due to the pandemic.
The cast of Wandavision includes Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Teyonah Parris, Kat Dennings, Randall Park, and Kathryn Hahn.
The series is a mix of live-action and animation and follows the story of Wanda Maximoff and Vision as they try to live a normal life in the suburbs.
So there you have it! Wandavision has 9 episodes total, and new episodes are released every Friday. If you haven’t started watching the show yet, now is the perfect time to catch up before the final 5 episodes are released!