Apps that you can earn real money in 2023: There’s a lot of money to be made with the right money-earning apps. You can earn extra cash by simply answering surveys, watching videos, and shopping online. In this post, we will explore 10 different money-making apps that will help you make some extra cash in your spare time.
Acorns is a micro-investing app that helps you invest your spare change. You can invest in a portfolio of stocks and ETFs, and the app rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference for you.
You can change your investment preferences at any time through their website or mobile app, which lets you specify how much money you want to be saved each month (or quarter). If desired, it will even send alerts when certain thresholds are reached so that they can be easily managed.
Copy is a reference app that allows you to use your phone as a portable document scanner. By scanning documents and receipts, you can then use those scanned images as digital copies on whatever device you want. If you need extra help finding the right app, check out this guide on how to choose the best money-making apps of 2020 and beyond.
Copy works by taking a photo or video, then converting it into an image file that can be copied from one device to another (like from your iPad or iPhone). It’s ideal for people who have trouble holding onto their phones when they’re out shopping or doing other activities because it saves them from having to find an outlet every time they want something saved!
The benefits of using Copy include being able to save money on expensive storage solutions like cloud storage services; having access wherever there’s wifi so no matter where we go our data will always be there waiting for us; not having any limits imposed upon us when it comes down towards what kinda stuffs we want to keep track off while traveling across different countries where cell service isn’t available everywhere yet still manage our daily lives just fine without worrying about running out anytime soon due
Ibotta is a mobile app that lets you earn cashback when shopping at your favorite grocery stores. You can get cash back on groceries and other items, as well as items you already buy. With Ibotta, you can also save money on groceries by using coupons and discounts from brands like Walmart and Target.
Ibotta works by finding the lowest price for items at participating stores near your location and then paying them out to users who use Ibotta’s website or app to shop there. The company partners with more than 500 retailers in over 50 countries around the world—including Kroger supermarkets; Safeway Supermarkets; Albertsons Companies (Albertsons); H-E-B Grocery Company; Giant Eagle Food Market stores; ShopRite supermarkets; Fry’s Electronics retail locations (including Fry’s Electronics); Aldi Foods Stores LLC.; Ralphs Grocery Stores Inc., Lucky’s Market stores (Lucky’s Markets); Jewel Osco Supermarkets Inc.; Acme Markets Inc., Wegmans Food Markets Inc.; Mariano’s Fresh Market locations (Mariano’s Fresh Market), among others—to provide savings opportunities for consumers looking for ways to save money while still enjoying fresh produce from local farms around America.”
InboxDollars is a rewards website where you can earn cash for your everyday online activities. You can earn money by completing tasks, shopping online, and taking surveys. You can redeem your earnings for gift cards from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, or even Starbucks!
InboxDollars offers daily bonuses that are usually around $5-10 depending on how many points you’ve earned in the past 24 hours (the amount per point changes). If you’re not familiar with this app yet then check out our full review here: https://www.howtogetpaidtodrivemorecontentandads(dot)com/inboxdollars/.
Linktree is a money-making app for Android phones that pays you to share links. You can earn up to $10 per referral and up to $5 per install, so if your friends click on one of your links, you’ll get paid. This is one of the best ways to make money from home with minimal effort!
- When installing this app:
- The user will be prompted for their name and email address (optional). They will also be asked whether or not they want to receive notifications about new posts made by other users on Linktree’s platform. This feature allows members who don’t want any notifications enabled an option not just in terms of privacy but also convenience: sometimes it’s nice not having all those emails cluttering up your inbox every time someone posts something new—especially if those emails contain pictures or videos which aren’t readily visible in regular text messages alone.*
OfferUp is an app that allows you to buy and sell items locally. You can use the app to find items for sale near you and then sell them yourself at a discounted price.
The great thing about OfferUp is that it doesn’t cost anything to use the service—you just have to pay $1 per transaction when someone buys your item from you. This gives you a chance to earn cash without having any upfront costs, which makes this one of our favorite money-making apps in 2023!
Perk.tv is a rewards-based mobile app that allows you to earn points for watching videos, playing games, and doing other activities. The more you use the app, the more points you get in return. You can redeem your points for gift cards, PayPal cash, and other prizes through Perk’s partner program or even enter sweepstakes run by Perk itself!
8. Swagbucks Surveys and Shopping
Swagbucks is a rewards site that gives you points for doing things like shopping, watching videos, and taking surveys. You can redeem your points for gift cards, cash, and more. It’s free to join and easy to use.
- Shopping: Swagbucks offers an impressive range of ways to earn points through its rewards program. They have everything from shopping with specific retailers (eBay), buying products from their own catalogs (Amazon), or filling out surveys (Visa). If there’s something that appeals to you while also having a decent chance of earning some cash back in return—and if it doesn’t cost any extra money on top of what you pay already—then this app might be right up your alley!
9. Rakuten Slice the Pie
Rakuten Slice the Pie is a game that challenges you to slice up a pie. You play against other players, and whoever slices more pies wins! The app is free and available on iOS, Android, and Windows 10.
How To Get Started With Rakuten Slice The Pie:
- Download the app from either Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device type (or download directly from here). This will allow you to access the game once it’s downloaded onto your phone or tablet by tapping on “Rakuten Slice The Pie” in its main menu. Once this has finished downloading properly, open up your favorite browser such as Safari or Firefox since they’re both supported by this web-based version of the game!
10. TaskRabbit Shopkick
Shopkick is a mobile app that rewards you with points for walking into stores, scanning items, and making purchases. You can redeem the points for gift cards, concert tickets, and other rewards.
Shopkick is available on both Android and iOS.
With these apps you can earn extra money by simply answering surveys, watching videos, and shopping online.
If you’re looking to make some extra cash, there are plenty of ways to earn money with the apps on this list. Here’s what you can do:
- Answer surveys for payment. You can earn money by answering questions about your product knowledge or general experience with a brand and then getting paid by the app itself (or its parent company). It’s as simple as that!
- Watch videos for exposure/payments. You don’t need to be an expert in anything at all; just watch videos on any topic they want you to watch and get paid! You’ll also get free stuff like merchandise or coupons in exchange for watching their ads on your smartphone screen while they collect data from those same screens – which means no more wasting time watching commercials during shows like “The Big Bang Theory.”
- Shop online through special deals offered by stores via merchant sites such as Amazon Prime Now where customers can order products directly from them without having prior knowledge about prices beforehand thanks again due largely because…well because…well let’s just say it has something called “fake reviews” which I’m going into detail later down below when talking about how much fraud goes on within these platforms (but first here’s what happens when we buy something off Amazon Prime Now).
As you can see, there are a lot of ways to make money on the internet. The apps above are just some of the best ones out there for Android users who want to earn extra cash. We hope that you found this article helpful and interesting so you can start making money from the comfort of your couch!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.