Canada is a beautiful place loaded with spectacular landscapes, and scenery to be explored throughout the year. All the seasons provide a great opportunity for adventurous and passionate nature lovers to practice their sport in majestic surroundings. A globally recognized world-class education system in Canada attracts millions of students every year to pursue their higher education plans with a long term career plan. Thousands of students come from abroad to settle down in Canada. Its rigorous quality controls and high academic standards reflect the quality of education provided to its next generation.
Eligibility criteria for Master’s degree admissions:
- Applicants should possess a minimum aggregate CGPA score determined by the university in their Bachelor’s degree.
- English is the language of teaching at the University so successful applicants must exhibit English language proficiency levels indispensable for academic success in a Canadian university. The university reserves the right to set enrolment limits, and offer admission at its exclusive discretion.
- Applicants whose first language is not English, or who have received their education in a language other than English must provide evidence of English language proficiency. They can opt for a recognized English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, and others.
- Applicants should have a minimum aggregate of 50% in their higher secondary exams.
- Students who do not meet the English language proficiency requirements are made to wait until the successful completion of the subject for the appropriate level of a specified English preparation program. Applicants will not be permitted to start courses until proof of the required minimum level of English language proficiency is achieved.
- Every university offers admissions based on their pre-determined admission pathways like an entrance test or on the basis of grades.